WELCOME TO FIRST MT. JULIET KIDS!
SUNDAYS: 9:00 & 10:45 A.M.
WEDNESDAYS: 6:00 - 7:30 P.M.
We are so glad that you decided to check us out. Our Mission is Love God, Love People, Go. Our vision for Kids Ministry is simple: connect kids to Jesus and other kids. From cradle to middle school, our prayer is to see your child come into a relationship with Jesus and grow deeper in that relationship. Our kids discipleship pathway will help guide your child to learn how to Love God, Love Others, and Go. We want your family to experience community, grow spiritually, and build relationships here at First Mt. Juliet.
Birth PreK, KIndergarten - 5th
BIRTH TO PRE-K
The Preschool Ministry of First Mt. Juliet is an environment created ESPECIALLY for infants (six weeks) all the way to four/five year olds (pre-kindergarten). We can’t wait to meet you and your child! We know things are busy at this stage of life and your child is learning and growing in amazing ways, so we are ready!
We believe in an active, hands-on approach to learning with preschoolers. So, you can expect a lot of jumping, singing, dancing, and laughter in every experience. Be on the lookout for fun crafts and big games.
We look forward to helping your preschooler learn more about God. It is our hope that your child will learn:
- God loves me.
- God cares for me.
- No matter what happens,
- God loves all people.
WHAT WE DO:
- We partner with parents as the spiritual leaders of their household equipping them on how to better disciple their child(ren).
- We have two full hours planned for your child(ren) on Sunday mornings and one full hour of content planned for your child(ren) on Wednesday nights (August-May).
- Babies and young toddlers will be loved on and prayed for as they interact with their leaders through play, book reading, and stroller rides. Encouraging praise music is played in all of our classrooms as well as Bible verses posted regularly to create an inviting and uplifting environment for our little ones.
- Our older preschoolers will be exposed to two different types of learning environments on Sunday mornings. We have one hour dedicated to our Small Groups. This is a time where the kids will learn a Bible lesson, get the lesson reinforced through activities and crafts, and also have a time of prayer and application with the same leaders every week. Our second hour of programming is called Preschool Worship. This is when our preschoolers get to join other classes in a large group time singing, dancing, and learning about God all together. They also have time for an activity/craft as well as free play in their classrooms.
- On Wednesday nights, we have Midweek Kids! This is when our toddlers and preschoolers learn about missions, music, and recreation. At First Mt. Juliet, we think it is important to train the next generation to go into the world sharing the Gospel with others. This value is instilled in our kids on Wednesdays through Midweek Kids.
KINDERGARTEN TO 5th GRADE
At First Mt. Juliet Kids, we believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and good leaders always care. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure these three things stick:
- Good and bad things happen, but God still loves us.
- I can learn to respond in a positive way to what happens to me and others.
- I can live with joy regardless of my circumstances.
While parents are in worship, children will experience Kids Worship with music, games, and a Bible lesson. Then in Small Group time they will dive more into the Bible lesson from Kids Worship and learn how to apply the Bible to their life.
The focus of First Mt. Juliet Kids is our small group environment. We want kids to see how God's Word fits into their lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last. That's why it's important to make sure your child connects with the same friends and same leaders.
CHURCH AT HOME
Missed church? We've got you covered with Church at Home. Each Sunday we post new Kids Worship, Bible Lessons, and Games.
Join us on March 23 for our FREE Community Spring Fling at First Mt Juliet! We will have grade-specific helicopter egg drops, carnival rides and games, emergency vehicles, toddler, pre-k, special needs egg hunts, music and more! We will have a designated area for special needs, toddlers, and preschoolers.