Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT PRECAUTIONS CAN I EXPECT FOR IN PERSON GATHERINGS?
Please know we are committed to protecting your health and safety, and we remain vigilant in taking every precaution possible. Thank you for remaining prayerful, faithful, and flexible in these times.
- Spaced Seating: To ensure adequate social distancing, we have removed chairs in order to create wider rows and aisles.
- Increased Cleaning: Our Worship Center, lobbies, bathrooms and high-traffic areas are thoroughly sanitized before, between, and after services.
- Mask Provided: Masks are not required, but are strongly encouraged. Please feel free to wear your own or pick up a mask provided for you at any entrance.
- Mask Only Section: The North section of the worship center is reserved for those who feel most comfortable wearing a mask and sitting with others who are also wearing a mask.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: Hand sanitizer is provided for your use throughout our facilities.
- Social Distancing (six-foot requirement): Social distancing is strongly encouraged while on campus.
- Touch-less Environment: Bulletins will be located on the tables outside the entrances to the worship center. Please feel free to download our digital bulletin provided for you on our church website. Any additional handouts will be placed on tables or under chairs instead of being passed out. Don’t forget to bring your pen to take notes. Offering plates will not be passed. Doors will be held or propped open.
- Entry/Exit: As part of our social distancing and touch-less efforts, there will be designated doors for entry and exit. Please adhere to the blue entry signs and orange exits signs at both the north and south entry ways.
- Re-entry: We strongly encourage you NOT to exit the Worship Center during service to limit distractions. If you need to leave the Worship Center, we ask that you exit from the back of the Worship Center.
- Mommy-Baby Room: The Mommy-Baby Room will be available in the North Lobby for nursing mothers during all services.
- Health Screening: Before entering Small Group spaces, all small group members will be health screened with COVID-19 questions and temperature checks. Anyone experiencing symptoms or having had direct contact exposure to someone with COVID-19 should stay home.
- Medical Team: Our Medical Team will be available for any medical needs. If you need to see someone from the medical team, please alert a staff member or volunteer.
HOW CAN I PROVIDE MY OFFERING?
In order to provide a touch-less environment, offering plates will not be passed during worship services. However, other giving methods are available:
- drop your offering in the offering boxes at the worship center doors
- text the amount you would like to give to 615-205-9610
- give online at fbcmj.org under the GIVE tab
- mail your tithe to 735 N. Mt. Juliet Rd. Mt. Juliet, TN 37122.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FOR MY CHILD?
Our excellent Kids Ministry always has Pre-K and Kids Worship available for children during worship service times. See the Kids Ministry page for more information. We hope you can make it!
WHEN WILL SMALL GROUPS MEET?
All Small Groups meet on campus at either 8:00 A.M., 9:30 A.M., or 11:00 A.M. For specific information regarding Small Groups, or to get connected to a Small Group, contact us: email us at
, call the church office 615-754-2525, or visit the Welcome Center on Sunday mornings.
Keep in mind that our regathering is unique in that we are also in the midst of rebuilding from the tornado damage. With that in mind, many areas on our campus are closed for your safety. Please do not enter the library hallway, gym, administrative hallway or student area.
If you have any questions, please contact