We believe Scripture is clear that parents are the primary disciple-makers in the lives of their children and students. Our hope is to partner with parents in their pursuit of this mission, coming alongside them in the discipleship process. We hope these resources help build a strong, gospel-centered foundation for parents and their students.
- How should teens and parents address sexual sin?
- Should My Middle Schooler Date?
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Sex
- Desiring God Parenting Resources
- Four Ways to Witness to Atheists
- Helpful Parenting Books
- How to Lead and Love Your Kids in the World of Phones, Social Media, and Sex
- Should I Give My Child An iPhone or iPad?
- Focus on the Family
- How Do You Respond To A Friend That Believes They Are Transgender?
- What's A Loving Response When A Friend Tells Me They Are Gay?