Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT PRECAUTIONS CAN I EXPECT FOR FAMILY REUNION SUNDAY, JUNE 14th AND BEYOND?
Please know we are committed to protecting your health and safety, and we remain vigilant in taking every precaution possible. Thank you for remaining prayerful, faithful, and flexible in these times.
- Limited Seating: To ensure adequate social distancing, we are limiting the number of people and strategically seating attendees in the Worship Center. This will, therefore, greatly limit the number of people in each service.
- Increased Cleaning: Our Worship Center, lobbies, bathrooms and high-traffic areas are thoroughly sanitized before, between and after services.
- Mask Stations: Masks are not required, but should you feel more comfortable using one, please feel free to wear your own or stop by a mask station to pick up one to use.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: Stations with hand sanitizer are provided for your use at all entrances.
- Social Distancing (six-foot requirement): Proper distancing will be adhered in service for your protection. Please follow distancing requirements throughout the building; only congregate outside the church if you feel comfortable to do so in the open air.
- Touch-less Environment: Bulletins will be located on the table outside the entrance to the worship center for you to take. Please feel free to download and print our digital bulletin before you come to campus if you would rather. Don’t forget to bring your pen to take notes. Offering plates will not be passed. Doors will be held open by a volunteer.
- Entry/Exit: As part of our social distancing efforts, there will be designated doors for entry and exit. You will be asked to remain in your vehicle until given a signal by the parking team to check in.
- Re-entry: We strongly encourage you NOT to exit the Worship Center during service to limit distractions. If you need to leave the Worship Center, we ask that you exit and re-enter from the back of the Worship Center.
- Mommy/Baby Room: The Mommy-Baby Room will be available in the North Lobby for nursing mothers during all services.
- Volunteers: Our volunteers will be health screened before serving.
- Medical Team: Our Medical Team will be available for any medical needs. If you need to see someone from the medical team, please alert a staff member or volunteer.
- Restrooms: Premier modular restrooms will be available for your use and will be located outside the South Lobby.
HOW CAN I PROVIDE MY OFFERING?
In order to provide a “touch-less environment,” offering plates will not be passed. Other giving methods are available, however, including dropping your offering in the offering boxes at the worship center doors, texting the amount you would like to give to 615-205-9610, giving online at fbcmj.org under the GIVE tab, or mailing your tithe to 735 N. Mt. Juliet Rd. Mt. Juliet, TN 37122.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FOR MY CHILD?
Pre-K through 5th Grade small groups will begin meeting at 9:30 A.M. August 9th! Kids Worship will follow afterwards at 11:00 A.M. We hope you can make it!
WHEN WILL SMALL GROUPS MEET?
Adult small groups and Students are currently meeting online and are off campus using CDC guidelines. Our goal is for small groups to regather in August on our campus, pending available facilities.
Keep in mind that our regathering is unique in that we are also in the midst of rebuilding from the tornado damage. With that in mind, many areas on our campus are closed for your safety. Please do not enter the library hallway, gym, administrative hallway or student area.
If you have any questions, please contact