The Preschool Ministry of FBCMJ is an environment created especially for your infant (six weeks) through preschool-age child. We can’t wait to meet you and your child! We know things are busy at this stage of life and your child is learning and growing in amazing ways, so we are ready!
We believe in an active, hands-on approach to learning with preschoolers. So, you can expect a lot of jumping, singing, dancing, and laughter in every experience. Be on the lookout for fun crafts and big games.
We look forward to helping your preschooler learn more about God. It is our hope that your child will learn:
God loves me.
God will always love me.
No matter what happens, God loves people.
What We Do:
- We partner with you for the spiritual growth of your child.
- We plan a full hour for your child that includes centers, Bible stories, songs, crafts, games, and best of all, small group time for prayer and discussion.
- Toddler – Pre-K children will meet in a circle in their classrooms and learn about God in meaningful and developmentally age appropriate ways through hands-on activities and songs. They also will have playtime.
- 3s – Pre-K classrooms will participate in “Large Group” and “Small Group” for their Bible story and worship time.
FBCMJ Kids Ministry Times:
- Sunday mornings during the 8:15am, 9:35am, and 10:45am services
- Wednesday evenings at 6pm
KidCheck Secure Check-In System
You can feel safe leaving your children in our care! All of our volunteers are background checked & trained to work with your child's age group! We also proudly use a secure check-in system to help keep your kids safe. It's super convenient, fast, and easy. What is KidCheck?
Ready to create your KidCheck account? Visit
Nursing Mothers Rooms
FBCMJ has two nursing mothers rooms on campus. These comfortable, private rooms are available to all nursing moms who need to take care of their babies. Located just outside the north side entrance doors to the Worship Center, this enclosed room has comfortable chairs, changing tables, and a TV to enjoy the service. The second nursing mothers room is located in the Children's building, downstairs next to the elevator.
Children with Special Needs
Programming for children with special needs is available.
Parent Child Dedication
Our Parent Child Dedication class gives you practical tools to guide you along in your family's spiritual journey. Our passion is to equip you to raise your kids for God. That's a big job and we're here to help.